IMAGEM 1

IMAGEM 1

Ouça a Gold Web Rádio

Ouça a Gold Web Radio

sábado, 26 de dezembro de 2015

Coletânea - Disco Hits 75 - 1975

01 - The Stylistics - I Can t Give You Anything But My Love
02 - Ray Stevens - Misty
03 - Van McCoy & The Soul City Symphony - The Hustle
04 - Hello - Bend Me Shape Me
05 - Ian Hunter & Mick Ronson - Once Bitten Twice Shy
06 - The Three Degrees - Take Good Care of Yourself
07 - Jasper Carrott - Funky Moped
08 - Mac & Katie Kissoon - Like A Butterfly
09 - Billy Swan - I Can Help
10 - Brian Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss
11 - Bay City Rollers - Give A Litltle Love
12 - The Fatback Band - Yum Yum (Gimme Some)
13 - The Glitter Band - Tears I Cried
14 - Gary Glitter - Love Like You And Me
15 - Johnny Mathis - I'm Stone In Love - With You
16 - Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
17 - Minnie Riperton - Lovin You
18 - Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man
19 - Labelle - Lady Marmalade
20 - Millie Jackson - Loving Arms

Ray Stevens - Misty

Um comentário:

Fernando Moreira disse...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NCKMjc6GkSvRUOANsfStNFa7GD1zzxdO/view?usp=sharing
SENHA para descompactar:
music70
DESCOMPACTAR 2 VEZES