IMAGEM 1

IMAGEM 1

Ouça a Gold Web Rádio

Ouça a Gold Web Radio

sábado, 31 de março de 2018

Coletânea - 70's Love

01 - Barry White - You re The First, The Last, My Everything
02 - The Real Thing - You to Me Are Everything
03 - The Stylistics - Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)
04 - Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye - You Are Everything
05 - The Drifters - Kissin  In The Back Row Of The Movies
06 - John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
07 - Leo Sayer - When I Need You
08 - Kool & The Gang - Ladies Night
09 - Crown Heights Affair - Galaxy Of Love
10 - The Miracles - Love Machine
11 - Teddy Pendergrass - Close The Door
12 - Billy Preston & Syreeta - With You I'm Born Again
13 - Dana - All Kinds Of Everything
14 - Gilbert O'Sullivan - Why, Oh Why, Oh Why
15 - Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
16 - Showaddywaddy - Under The Moon Of Love
17 - Bobby Hebb - Love, Love, Love
18 - James And Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet
19 - Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You
20 - Chi-Lites - Homely Girl

The Drifters - Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies

Um comentário:

Fernando Moreira disse...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HE0wd9tOOifQK44wLkiHAufKpSY3-vmV/view?usp=sharing
SENHA para descompactar:
music70
DESCOMPACTAR 2 VEZES