IMAGEM 1

IMAGEM 1

Ouça a Gold Web Rádio

Ouça a Gold Web Radio

sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2016

Coletânea - Hits Of The 70's - Hit Dossier

01 - The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother
02 - George Baker Selection - Little Green Bag
03 - George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
04 - McGuinness Flint - When I'm Dead And Gone
05 - Focus - Sylvia
06 - The Cats - Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best Days Of My Life)
07 - Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)
08 - Paul Anka - (You're) Having My Baby
09 - Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy
10 - Dr Hook - A Little Bit More
11 - Little River Band - It's A Long Way There
12 - Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
13 - Ike & Tina Turner - Nutbush City Limits
14 - Olivia Newton John - A Little More Love

Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy

Um comentário:

Fernando Moreira disse...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15nK4PlqcXE9gCQOkfSSiNviAed5BpQsB/view?usp=sharing
SENHA para descompactar:
music70
DESCOMPACTAR 2 VEZES