IMAGEM 1

IMAGEM 1

Ouça a Gold Web Rádio

Ouça a Gold Web Radio

quinta-feira, 24 de julho de 2014

Dancin' Days - Vol. 03

01 - Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
02 - Donna Summer - Bad Girls
03 - The Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
04 - John Paul Young - Love's In The Air
05 - Billy Paul - Your Song
06 - Patrick Juvet - I Love America
07 - Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
08 - KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up
09 - Voyage - Scotch Machine
10 - Rick James - You And I
11 - Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
12 - Edwin Starr - H.A.P.P.Y. Radio
13 - Laura Taylor - Dancin' In My Feet
14 - Silver Convention - Get Up And Boogie (That's Right)
15 - Abbacadabra - Dancing Queen

Donna Summer - Bad Girls

Um comentário:

Fernando Moreira disse...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pcF4zMkdPR79uod0t03triGjZ9XF6Iof/view?usp=sharing
SENHA para descompactar:
music70
DESCOMPACTAR 2 VEZES