IMAGEM 1

IMAGEM 1

Ouça a Gold Web Rádio

Ouça a Gold Web Radio

sexta-feira, 25 de abril de 2014

Coletânea - Anos 70 - Vol. 03

01- Elton John - Rocket Man
02 - Dave Maclean - Me And You
03 - Pholhas - My Mistake
04 - Johnny Rivers - Summer Rain
05 - James Taylor - You've Got A Friend
06 - B.J.Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
07 - America - I Need You
08 - Marmalade - Reflections Of My Life
09 - Harry Nilsson - Without You
10 - Ricky Shayne - Mamy Blue
11 - Majorite One - Because I Love
12 - Wallace Collection - Daydream
13 - Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
14 - Bread - Everything I Own
15 - Elton John - Bennie And The Jets
16 - Sharif Dean - Do You Love Me
17 - Stevie Wonder - Yester Me, Yester You, Yesterday
18 - Frédéric François - I Love You, Je T'Aime
19 - Anarchic System - See Me,Hear Me
20 - Sami Jo - Tell Me A Lie
21 - Bee Gees - Charade

Elton John - Rocket Man

Um comentário:

Fernando Moreira disse...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g9QSXX9K0Fc-nMdp-MqQMpqaLrdxYK1j/view?usp=sharing
SENHA para descompactar:
music70
DESCOMPACTAR 2 VEZES